Fulton Fall Folk Festival Parade Oct. 21, 2023
Presented by the Grease Steam and Rust Association
We would like to invite you to participate in the Annual Fulton Fall Folk Festival Parade in McConnellsburg, Pennsylvania. This year’s parade will begin (rain or shine) at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 21st and the lineup will be on South First Street.
This year the Grease Steam and Rust Association will be coordinating the parade.
When you arrive at the location, please look for one of the GSR volunteers to check in and get your number for judging.
If you have any questions regarding the parade, please feel free to contact Buck Helser at 717-485-9031.
The parade is held rain or shine and there is no entry fee.
CHANGES TO REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
• All parade vehicles (floats, cars, trucks, buses, etc.) need to enter the line-up area from Maple Street off Route 522.
• No parade vehicles will be permitted to enter South First Street from Lincoln Way.
• PLEASE..!!!! DO NOT THROW CANDY UNTIL YOU ARE PAST THE RED LIGHT @R522. THIS IS A SAFTEY ISSUE FOR THE CHILDREN.
• This year pre entry will be preferred but not required.
• We will notify you of your entry via email, or a phone call if you do not have email.
• Please be sure to complete the entry form in its entirety to ensure we have all of your information.
• If there is anything you would like the announcer to read about your entry, please include it with your registration form.
• If something happens you cannot attend the parade that will be ok. We will be holding the parade rain, snow or shine.
• There will not be assigned spots for the parade lineup. This will be a first in first out line up. If you come early and wait for the parade to start, you will be toward the front. If you come late you will be toward the back.
• We will still be mixing tractors and parade entries together as in the past.
• Antique cars/trucks/motorcycles– you will be at the beginning of the parade– in order to be judged you must be registered and in the car area location by 9:30 am.
• School bands and marching groups or entries with music will be spread apart so you will be the only one heard.
• Pre entries should be sent to
GSR Parade Committee
P.O. Box 29
McConnellsburg, Pa. 17233
or sent via email to - email@example.com
ALL Engines/Tractors/Machinery/Lawn Mowers displayed at the fairgrounds
Grease, Steam & Rust at 717-485-4581 or 717-485-5192
Registration will be at the Fairgrounds